Click Arrows or Swipe to See Other Opportunities
Right of Way Acquisition Agent - MO, OH, MI, IL, IN
Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company, one of the fastest-growing land management and acquisition agencies in the country, is currently accepting applications for an experienced Right of Way Acquisition Agent local to St. Louis/St. Genevieve, MO; Akron, OH; Jackson, MI; Springfield, IL; and Indianapolis, IN.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Real Estate License is required (Missouri and Ohio position only)
- Sharp, curious and driven self-starters seeking an alternative to a mundane office job
- Knowledge in all aspects of right of way including acquisition, title, permitting, due diligence, public and community outreach
- Two + years Right of Way Agent experience
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- Working under tight deadlines with analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Identify property ownership and determine property valuations.
- Obtain permission from property owners for various types of survey.
- Prepare documents necessary for acquisition of property rights.
- Negotiate acquisition of property rights.
- Settle damage claims.
- Acquire the necessary licensing and permits required.
- Review progress of projects.
- Construction support liaison responsibilities.
Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company is an equal-opportunity employer.