Click Arrows or Swipe to See Other Opportunities
Right of Way Acquisition Agent - OH, MO
Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company, one of the fastest-growing land management and acquisition agencies in the country, is currently accepting applications for an experienced Right of Way Acquisition Agent, with a Missouri Real Estate License local to St. Louis/St. Genevieve, MO and a Right of Way Acquisition Agent in Akron, OH.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Missouri Real Estate License is required (Missouri position only)
- Sharp, curious and driven self-starters seeking an alternative to a mundane office job
- Knowledge in all aspects of right of way including acquisition, title, permitting, due diligence, public and community outreach
- Two + years Right of Way Agent experience
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- Working under tight deadlines with analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Identify property ownership and determine property valuations.
- Obtain permission from property owners for various types of survey.
- Prepare documents necessary for acquisition of property rights.
- Negotiate acquisition of property rights.
- Settle damage claims.
- Acquire the necessary licensing and permits required.
- Review progress of projects.
- Construction support liaison responsibilities.
Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Records Specialist Personnel - Bloomsdale, MO
Emerald Energy and Exploration Land Company is growing and accepting applications for Records Specialist Personnel to be based out of our Bloomsdale, Missouri office location.
- Right-of-way acquisition project documentation and administrative activities
- Administrative support of multiple right-of-way acquisition projects
- Database entry
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office skills
- Verbal Communication
- Experience working with a right-of-way acquisition company, or familiarity working with property deeds, right-of-way agreements, leases, or land documents
- A certificate or degree in Office Administration or related field
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Pay is contingent on experience.